Friday, March 25, 2016

Call Me Maybe by Throwing Some Scraps Arround + freebie

welcome everyone
Throwing Some Scraps Arround has a new gorgeous kit with some unexpected papers which adds to the kit. I love the colorpalette and the flowers makes me think of poppies, I love poppies.
This is a huge kit with square, rectangle and circle journalcards, patterned and solid papers, lots of fun element with a great variety and even an alpha. If you need any inspiration you can see my layouts I made with them. But first the previews.

elements
 digital papers
  solids and glitter papers
patterned papers
alpha
QP set 1
 QP set 2
 and lots of journal cards to choose from

You want some inspiration, look here
 my first layout, I used a template I've made myself.
 My second layout, my daughter Elfje when she was 2 years old. Also a template by myself
 My third layout, this time I used a template from Pixelscrapper.
If you want a QP freebie based on my last layout, you can go to TSSA's blog to pick it up!
go to TSSA blog --> click here

No comments:

Post a Comment